Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Millionaires club is ready to pay!!

Its got to blow soon, sitting at 2.3m POUNDS thats nearly $5m. William Hill is offering the slot and its just given me two jackpot attempts in a row.
I hit £1800 which is about $4500 which is nice am continuing to play now will keep you up to date. I have plaid for about an hour up and down and up and down, just hit the jackpot trial again, basically if you line up 3 club logos you get the chance to spin the wheel hit three wheels and you will win the jackpot, i have not hit it yet suprisingly :) oh i did hit 5 diamonds though:)
Those of you who know me will know i only like to play bonus slots, there more fun and there is nothing more annoying than playing for ages hitting the bonus and busting straight away which is what just happend to me :(



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?