Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Loving the progressive jackpots

Ok so after yesterday cashing out over $5000 on millionaires club i decided to deposit $400. I just won $1000 which is nice, i only hope i can hit the jackpot which is at £2.300,000.00 which i could really do with right now, as i need to pay for my new loft inTorontoo :)

So what to do, cash out or carry on and try to win my millions.... i think my luck is such that i wont win the 2.3m however i will win at least £175,000 which would be fantastic so here goes wish me luck ;)

Up and down like a yo-yo just cashed out £1500 which is nice but not the jackpot im after... ill keep perusinging my quest :)

I did just come across a great bingo site online www.maxbingo.com its hot good graphics lots of players and a great welcome bonus check it out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?